Privacy And Policy: ArchiGuides
What Information We Collect?
- Take pictures and videos: This permission allows us to use your device’s camera to take photos / videos and turn ON/OFF Camera Flash.
- Read Google service configuration: This information is used to acquire advertising ID. provide users with better advertising service by using such anonymous ID.
- Change network connectivity:This permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to change/check network connectivity.
- Full network access :This permission is used to access the device’s network for certain functions including receiving update notifications or accessing app classification labels.
- View network connections:This permission is used in settings and notification toolbar, in order to view network connections.
- Adjust your wallpaper size :This permission llows users to crop wallpaper to the desired size.
- Set wallpaper:This permission allows users to se a selected image as their wallpaper.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide our services to you;
- to find out the reason that the error occurred or app crashed and improve the quality of the product;
- for customer service, security, fraud-detection, archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our services;
- to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences,
- including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers’ usage of our services;
- to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our services;
- for allow you to participate in our events or contests about our products and services.
- Provide the end user with the spam number or the merchant number notice.
How we protect your information
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, please note that although we take reasonable measures to protect your information, no app, website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Sharing Of Your Information
We may retain third parties to perform services on our behalf and we may collaborate with third parties with respect to particular products or services. These third parties may be provided with access to the information needed to perform their functions, as long as they agree to keep the information confidential. We reserve the right to disclose your information as required by law, when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of our users, the public or .
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
If you have any questions about this Policy or to report any violations of the Policy, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org Colorado Integration also provides users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time.
© 2017 All Rights Reserved.